REAL ESTATE SERVICES
LAW OF PIPELINES
What is the Pipeline Law?
Law No. 20,808, decree No. 167 and technical regulation No. 766, correspond to a technical merger of MINVU and Subtel, in force since September 3, 2018, in order to put an end to any restriction or exclusivity of telecommunications service providers (telephony, internet, satellite and digital cable TV) in buildings in height or extension, both new and old, considering the physical infrastructure and the internal telecommunications network necessary to facilitate access to several service operators thus allowing , the free choice of consumers.
Considerations and importance for compliance with the Law:
- Registration and registration of the real estate project on the SUBTEL portal.
- Incorporate the Telecommunications Project to the set of specialties of a real estate project. (Project as a requirement to obtain the building permit).
- Have the Registration Certificate on the Subtel portal to obtain the definitive reception of the work. (Document as a requirement to obtain the building permit and Definitive Reception).
- In case of modification of the project, the modification in the registry of real estate projects of SUBTEL should be considered.
- For the definitive reception of the work, a Favorable Report will be required, which must verify that the construction of the telecommunications network is a true reflection of the approved telecommunications project and in compliance with the requirements of the law.
What services do we offer against the Telecommunications Pipeline Law?
- Comprehensive technical advice and assistance.
- Assistance in project planning and training for the areas involved.
- Project registration in RPI-SUBTEL.
- Engineering development of the telecommunications project, which includes:
- Study and design of the physical space for the Internal Telecommunications Network (RIT).
- Study and design of access and distribution for telecommunications services with access by wired and wireless networks, both in coaxial cable and in Fiber Optic.
- Explanatory report of the Telecommunications Project (EETT).
- Power and attenuation calculations in Coaxial and Fiber Optic networks.
- Buying of materials and budget.
- Execution and assembly of the Internal Telecommunications Network.
- Technical inspection of work.
- Certification of the Network and preparation of the Favorable Report. Necessary for the definitive reception of the work.
- Maintenance of the Internal Telecommunications Network.